Steph and I joined a large group for their yearly Vegas trip.  This is the third time I’ve joined this group in Vegas, and I think it was my favorite trip.  Steph and I flew out Friday afternoon and got to Vegas in the early evening.

Steph had booked a couples massage for us at the Korean spa that Debby likes.  I had a really good massage with intense pressure.  Steph said she didn’t get as deep a massage as she would have liked, but overall the spa was nice.

We met up with much of the rest of the group at a Cornish pasty shop.  They were just finishing up so we had dinner as just the two of us.  The veggie pasties were very good.  We then joined them at the Velveteen Rabbit, which was a cute bar.  They started turning up the music so we decided to leave.  We went to a nearby beer focussed bar, and Steph and I decided to head to the hotel for some sleep.

Saturday morning I met up with, Myk, a colleague and we had breakfast at Bruxies, then walked the strip for a bit.

I then joined Steph and we went to the Shark Reef aquarium with Paul and Yutong. It was much better than expected, but our expectations were pretty low.  They had a large variety of sharks, and a small variety of other things.

Saturday evening Steph and I went to the Zumanity show.  It was an enjoyable performance, although not as good as any of the other Cirque shows I’ve seen.  It was the perfect show for Valentines weekend I would say.

Sunday morning we went to Dig This.  Steph and I got to crush a car using one of the large excavators.  Then we got to play with the small excavators and dig a hole.  They were fun to use and the power of the machines was impressive.

After Dig This we went to do two escape rooms at Escapology, Mansion Murder and Under Pressure.  We got stalled at a few of the puzzles, but overcame that decently quickly.  We escaped each room with about 20 minutes to spare.

Our flight was delayed so we had a bit of time to go to dinner with Adam and Tina.  The food at the place we chose wasn’t great.  They specialized in steak, so I guess that was good, but their veggie dishes left something to be desired.  We got to the airport a little early, but the plane boarded before the delay suggested so that was a good thing.  We got home to find the kitties timed feeders hadn’t worked, so they were so hungry.  I felt bad for the kitties, so we gave them lots of attention and food.