I thought it was time to actually put down exactly what goes into my smoothies, and show how easy it is to make them. I have 3 of these a day, and have chosen the ingredients because I think they are healthy, and because I’ve grown to enjoy the taste. I think that enjoying it is an important first step. Find something that is convenient, healthy, tasty, and cheap. Then make that a staple of your diet.
List of what goes into 6 24oz (0.7L) smoothie bottles:
7 powders / dry ingredients
- 6 teaspoons of nutritional yeast
- 2 heaping teaspoons of ground flaxseed
- 6 heaping teaspoons of rice protein powder
- 6 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons of looseleaf tea
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 3 teaspoons of spirulina
3 frozen ingredients
- 1 bag of frozen spinach
- 1 bag of frozen California veggie mix (carrot, cauliflower, broccoli)
- 1 bag of frozen strawberries
Fill with water and blend for 30 seconds.
Leave a Reply